EACH ONE REACH ONE Domestic Violence Folder
Each One Reach One was chosen as the title of this informative packet about domestic violence awareness because we all know someone at some time or another who is a victim. This packet not only has information on Domestic Violence but other topics, to mention a few:
- Moments in Virginia
- Public Service Announcements
- Prevent Child Abuse
- How you can help prevent Child Abuse
- Virginians Against Domestic Violence (VADV)
- What can you do if you know someone is being abused?
- Virginians Aligned Against Sexual Assault (VAASA)
- Five things to try instead of spanking
- Effective discipline
- Easing the Teasing
- Angry Children/Angry Parents
- Suggestions for Health Care Providers
- You deserve to be safe & healthy in your relationship
- Fact about domestic Violence Nationally/In Virginia
- Domestic Violence is Deadly
- Silent Witness in Virginia - A Visual Memorial
- Safety & Support for children who witness violence
- Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault
- Cyber Safety for Teens
- How to help if someone is sexually assaulted
- Help reverse the tragedy of Suicide in your community
- Indicators of Adult abuse, neglect or exploitation
- Speaking the Unspeakable
- Caregiver stress or a pattern of domestic violence?
- Tips for caregivers
- Keep children safe from sexual abuse
- Rape & Sexual Assault
- Love shouldn't hurt
- Domestic Violence and women with low income
- A Short List of basic victim's rights
- My Very Own Safety Plan
- What You Can Do For A Friend Who Is Being Abused
- Power & Control - Myths & Facts about Domestic Violence
- Are we part of the problem?
- Or part of the solution?
These topics and many more are covered in this packet. The packets are free to the public at the Franklin County Family Resource Center. For more information please call (540) 483-5088.